Hi, my baby was diagonised with gastro esophagus reflux.The doctor

Hi, my baby was diagonised with gastro esophagus reflux.The doctor prescribed sacrofil o gel and nexium granules but the conditions seem to be on and off.An endoscopy was done they got fungal infection on the eosephagus.his appetite is so poor .just three spoon fuls and he doesn't want to feed.kindly someone help a desperate mum with the most effective drug to solve the problem once and for all .my baby is 1.4 yrs. Kindly assist .would tres - orix syrup HV a negative side effect on his acidity problems?
Tue, 30 Oct 2018