Hi im 16 yo male i feel moderate to extreme

Hi im 16 yo male i feel moderate to extreme numbness in my left hand and my left-side butt ,which is recent about couple of weeks ,i thought it is normal(like the numbness you feel when yoyou sit for two long) but apparently not ,i like sit for few mins and feel numb on one side ,hold my phone and hand feel numb too ,on the other hand i have really stressful time because im having a very serious exams.
Both of my parents are doctors but im not telling them unless it is pretty serious,and that what i want to know,thanks in advance.
Thu, 11 Oct 2018