Hi, i had my pap exam today to check on

Hi, i had my pap exam today to check on the HPV. I also have endometriosis. Tha pap really hurt today. Have some spotting ,discomfort in the lower abdomen and it really hurts when I pee. I was fine before the pap exam today.
Dr said I have some inflammation and prescribed some vaginal cream but won't be ready until tomorrow.
The hurt when peeing, would it be from the pap ? The spotting I am not sure if it comes out from the urethra or the vagina.
Would the spotting and the burn come from UTI, or maybe from the inflammation I currently have?

Fri, 12 Oct 2018