Hi, had an annoying feeling on my scrotum for a

Hi, had an annoying feeling on my scrotum for a few weeks and for about a week a few months ago. Like the feeling you get when it's all bunched up, not pain just annoying. Absolutely no physical or visual changes or symptoms and I'm sti all clear.. well apart from herpes, no reason to think I might have it but never had symptoms so no way to accurately know.

It seems to line up with the use of sea mint shower gel but I stopped using it a week ago. It got better for a day but has been annoying me since.

I've tried baby lotion but no good does seem to annoy it more for a bit too.

Ideas?
Sat, 2 Jun 2018