Hi, during vaginal sex yesterday I experienced sharp pain in

Hi, during vaginal sex yesterday I experienced sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Immediately after, the sharp pain came back and worsened until I could hardly move. It felt like trapped gas, but was very painful. The pain slowly subsided and has remained at a duller pain that only occurs when I move. I am not constipated and do not have gas. My best guess is that my intestines are inflamed. What are some possible things this could be and when should I seek a doctor?
Fri, 19 Oct 2018