Hi doctors....My little baby 9 month years old .. She

Hi doctors....My little baby 9 month years old ..
She suffer from high fever and decentry....
Her report said that her puss cells were increased and urine contains protein ++++ plz i request u please give me a complete solution on it......
I beg u all doctors plz give mi a solution for my child
Fri, 9 Nov 2018

hi i am 39 years old and trying for my 1st baby i have had 2 silent miscarriages, the last 1 was 6 months ago and 1 am 0 negative and partner is positive which i know about anti d. i am paranoid i may not get pregnant as the gap was 15 years before falling again, should i visit my gp for advice and time is ticking for the baby i want

Hi. I adopted a rescued 10 year old male neutered maltese a few weeks ago. He was easily potty trained to use the doggie door . The issue we have is his extreme aggression [?] , growling, snarling, lunging, biting and continuous barking whenever any one comes into my bedroom and/or near my bed. He has totally claimed my king size bed as his own and He will not let anyone near the bed. Even if the person stops at the door and does not enter the room he goes off.. He does it to me also if I just walk near the bed; I am not afraid of him , but it is extremely annoying and wears on my nerves. And he does not look at all like my cute endearing little boy. If company does come he will stay in the bedroom right on the area where I sleep at night and not come out. I feel it may be a way of protecting me, but think it may be territorial aggression, or fear induced aggression??? He was at the shelter for 5 months in a cage and they had gotten him from the pound before that. He has the run of the house but generally stays on my bed, even if I am in the kitchen making food or anything, but he watches every move I make and needs to know where I am at all times. I can calm him down somewhat by rubbing both of his ears and telling him I love him and talking in a calm loving manner. What do you think is going on and How can I break him of this? Is it possible? I did buy a citronella scented spray bark collar , but have not used it yet , [for his constant loud barking when he is acting the this way]. Please help. I have had lots of dogs in my life [I m 71 years old] but nothing like this. Thank you. Sarah

hi i am 31years old and have a 4 year old baby boy.and 2 miscarriage ,i am trying to have another baby but by hsg i came to know that my one tube is blocked ,please suggest me the right treatment to get pregnant