Hi doctor...my wife has irregular periods...she was using tablets to

Hi doctor...my wife has irregular periods...she was using tablets to get her periods on every 30-32 days.. She has Pcod.. This month she is not using any tablets..she had her last period starting from Oct 5th and ended on 10th. and we had intercourse from 20th to 24 th Oct.will she have her periods without any tablets and is there any chance for her to get pregnant? She is having heavy white discharge now and we are expecting her periods date on Nov 6th
Sat, 3 Nov 2018