Hi doctor, I am getting night sweats from 5 days

Hi doctor,
I am getting night sweats from 5 days , low grade fever , cough , loss of apetite,
Shortness of breath .
Before 4 months i was admitted or 6 days having UTI.
I did blood test yesterday and reports are ...

Creatinine: 0.95 mg/dL
ALT (SGPT): 28 U/L
Red Blood Cell Morphology: Not To Be Resulted
Lymphocytes: 1.87 thou/mm3
Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW): 13.70 %
Segmented Neutrophils: 69.60 %
Basophils: 0.00 %
Lymphocytes: 22.80 %
MCH: 28.00 pg
Monocytes: 0.50 thou/mm3
Neutrophils: 5.71 thou/mm3
Eosinophils: 0.12 thou/mm3
MCV: 81.40 fL
Monocytes: 6.10 %
RBC Count: 5.39 mill/mm3
Basophils: 0.00 thou/mm3
Platelet Count: 211.0 thou/mm3
Packed Cell Volume (PCV): 43.90 %
Eosinophils: 1.50 %
MCHC: 34.40 g/dL
Hemoglobin: 15.10 g/dL
Total Leukocyte Count (TLC): 8.21 thou/mm3
Everything is normal in report
Then why it may be happening?!
Sat, 20 Oct 2018

HI, I am a healthy 33 year old female and i have for many years now experiences night sweats. When I wake i am drenched and have to change my clothes. It doesn t matter is i wear light or heavy clothing, the result is the same. I will often feel fatigued the day after. I haven t kept a diary however some months are bad and some are okay. It happens before my period, maybe the first few days into my period and sometimes it occurs two weeks before. It happened last night and my period started today. I guess i just wanted to know id this was normal for someone my age or if i should see a doctor.

hi, i have masturbuted for the last four years few months after browsing through the web site i get to know that it has side effects. so i have decided to stop it but now evey 10 days i am incurring night sweat do i need to consult a doctor for this??

Hi I was sex the Unknown status Woman on June 1st week with condom but she did oral sex on me without condom for five minutes. After some days some small impels happened on my pennies and it was clear without using any medicine. On August 28th I had fever and went to doctor explained all these thinks. He told me go for test hence I took the test name; TRIDOT test and it was come as negative. On September 27th again went for test name: ELISA test and it was as negative. Mind is thinking about this all in my life, now I am suffering from Night sweating, burning on face, stomach pain, and dray caught but temperature is normal. But last night I came to know that she has HIV Positive than gain I went for test name: TRIDOT and it came as negative. I feels very very fear about my life, I want to lead my life and please give me small hope. Please suggest me. And today I had given blood for PCR test, Question: 1)     Am I safe from HIV? 2)     Are these symptoms are HIV? 3)     Do I need for another testing? When? 4)     How much chances get HIV to me from her. 5)     Are there any chances in changing my status in PCR test?