Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

142 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi docter Hi I am suffering with pcod I am

Hi docter Hi
I am suffering with pcod
I am taking treatment for that
Docter gave gonal injections
10thday of follicles study shown results
2 dominanted eggs are their.but docter says hyper stimulating overies why this happens ? Is the any problem and is any chances get twins . Am I in danger situations
Sat, 12 May 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi,am sindhu.Am 24 yrs old.i have been diagnoised with 5 4 and i have chances to get a baby through ivf and what could be my success rate

doctor1 MD

Hi Doc., I m 35years old and suffering from PCOS since I was 15years old. I ve continuously taken medicines for ayurvedic and otherwise. I ve been taking Krimson 35 as well. But my periods are still not normal and I m suffering from excessive hairs on face and body and hairloss otherwise. Please suggest.

doctor1 MD

Hi Dr , I am 33 years old and recently I found that I am suffering from pcod....I have not got the periods from last 45 days. So as Dr suggested I started taking Krimson 35 . ? Will there be any side effects . after 21 days will get the periods regularly

Loading Online Doctors....