Hi, could you please provide a lay man explanation for

Hi, could you please provide a lay man explanation for the following? Note, 4 miscarriages, 1 complete pregnancy & 1 stillbirth at 22w. TVS report as follows:

The patient's LMP was 14 days ago. She has a 30 to 40 day cycle.
The uterus is anteverted and bulky measuring 130cc. The myometrium appears
heterogeneous but no focal myometrial lesions are seen.
The endometrium measures 5mm. There are no endometrial abnormalities.
There are multiple nabothian cysts one of which contains some internal
echogenicity in keeping with debris. These are unlikely to be of any
clinical significance.
The ovaries appear normal. There are no adnexal masses or free pelvic
fluid.
Fri, 19 Oct 2018