Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
My name is Kathy and I’m 50yrs. old. Last Thursday, out of no where, I awoke with a horrible Migraine, extremely sore throat,swollen Tonsils and body aches.Friday I saw an MD who swabbed my throat and ruled out Strep, and said due to no coughing, sneezing, vomiting or diarrhea that I did not have the Flu, but a Virus. He prescribed A Hydrocodone cough syrup to help with the painful swallowing. It helps some, but Sunday- today everytime I urinate I have a strange feeling when I was almost done,like a irritation/ mild burn, and then a spasm feeling that last about a minute afterwards. I’ve only had 1 UTI my entire life and I remember how painful it was to urinate from the beginning to the end. This is nothing like that. Plus I still have a sore throat with white patches in the back and each Tonsil. But now only the left one is swollen and hurts. Advise?
Sat, 2 Jun 2018