Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...

My four year old daughter has never been able to have a bowel movement on the toilet. She was scared when I trained her two years ago and while she’s had some successes she’s never gotten into a regular schedule. I’m on my wits end because she constantly soils herself. She grows constipated then it comes out in her underwear as pellets and pieces or on the opposite side of the spectrum I have given her restorolax for months on the advice of my ped and then it’s too runny. I have tried adjusting amounts to no avail. I am finished. She smells, gets made fun of by siblings and friends for the smell and I’m constantly dealing with messes. Please - any advice? Bring her to a gastro?
Miriam
Sat, 12 May 2018