Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

197 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi ,am by names of NTENGA DANIEL,i used to masturbate

Hi ,am by names of NTENGA DANIEL,i used to masturbate since i was in my high school life but one i started to experience pain in my left sac when i went to consult a doctor they scanned me and the results i had hydrocele but the doctor advise me to see a ulorogist but when i saw him ,he told me there is no hydrocele but there just fluids that brings pain so he gave me treatment using tabs for almost a month but no change but whenever i went back to him ,he told me pain will go still he continues to give me tabs but am worried ,i got some uti infection later back but i got treated so now what should i do
Wed, 31 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi doctor I was marred man I use have sex with my wife but we far our realision not good other reason now I am single near 2half I doing my masturbation but I like stop to for get my wife I doing it now I think I nead to stop it or is ok to carry on cout u reply me thanking u dom

doctor1 MD

Hi , My name is arun (20years)...i have a big tendancy to do mustarbustion 3-4times day to iam using prodep 20mg tablet as per the consult by a sexualogist my tendancy is too low .....iam worry about that,when i get marriage my sexual power will come or not

doctor1 MD

hi doctor my name is john i have a habbit of shaking pennis for 10 year. i cant able to control myself. i used to watch blue film . i cant able to control my habbit. is there any danger in shaking pennis. will my sperm count reduce cause of sperm releasing. pls help me

Loading Online Doctors....