Hi, My mom was hospitalized with a heart condition, and

My mom was hospitalized with a heart condition, and out of sudden she started showing signs like: seeing things, seeing little kids, thinking that everyone wanted to hurt her, aggressiveness, yelling/screaming incoherent things, etc. She was taken to a neurologist and right away was diagnosed with alzheimer, and put on meds.

She started taking the pills, and about 6 weeks later (from when she got the symptoms), one morning she just woke up back to herself. She didn't understand what happened to her, feeling as she just woke up from a long dream. Since then all her symptoms just went away completely. Only that she seemed to have lost a lot of memory, but more like someone that have had a temporary amnesia. Slowly, she started remembering everything. Now she is literally back to her normal self.

I just never knew that alzheimer pills can do that for someone, and I wonder if she was just misdiagnosed, and should be taken off her pills.

I feel uncomfortable telling her Dr. that I think she was misdiagnosed. What should I do.
Thu, 18 Oct 2018