Hi, My health insurance took me off Crestor and pays

Hi, My health insurance took me off Crestor and pays only for Rosuvastatin Calcium. I have taken it since over a year and developed muscle pain in the right thigh and hip that got so bad, that I started limping. The pains spread from the right kneecap (and skin bone) through the right thigh and hip and later at the same places on the left side (except the Skin bone). The pains last from the moment I get up in the morning and diminish over the day, since I started lately taking Ibuprofin. I was sent to several institutes and Doctors. None of them gave me a diagnosis or any medicin. Then I was sent to a Pain Management Clinic. This Doctor insisted that my pains are in my lower back and did not believe me, that those are some old pains, which very seldom act up. My statements of muscle pain met with disbelieve. He said they are already cured. The pains are very strong! They DID get better, but I still have strong difficulties walking and standing. Sitting
is no problem and sleeping neither. The pains have pretty much changed my life, since I was active and mobile before,
Wed, 10 Oct 2018