Hi! Love the radio content on your site! You know,

Hi!

Love the radio content on your site! You know, businesses get traffic from their blog, and we feel that you could use a little boost, since you are not blogging daily yet.

Blogging takes a lot of time, and we have just the team from USA/Canada to come up with great content you need.

You can have your new article to post on your website starting at $10 in as little as 5 business days!

Check out our work and reviews from satisfied clients here: https://goo.gl/KGRAi4

Thanks for your time,

Cheers.
Effie
Questions? YYYY@YYYY

You are receiving this email because the contact form at healthcaremagic.com is open to the public.
If you like to opt-out of future communications from us, please submit your request here:

https://goo.gl/u4rPbG Unsubscribe to stop getting our emails.
Tue, 23 Oct 2018