Hi, I've had some on going issues for about two

Hi, I've had some on going issues for about two weeks now.
I have this god awful smelling yellowish discharge, I wash regularly if not more and that most definitely helps.
Then I started my period, which was a couple days late, no big deal, I was tired, moody and, starving, days went by, my period never stopped, it's usually only 2-3 days long, it's lasted over a week.
Halfway into my period, I noticed when I peed I had a burning sensation in my vagina, I've got an open sore of some kind on the inside(kind of) of my vagina along with an ingrown hair type of sore on the outside of my vagina.
I have pimple like spots all over my butt cheeks and the back of my legs, almost like ingrown hairs.
Now my throat is sore and seems to have some discoloring (whiteish looking) on either side.
Tue, 8 May 2018