Hi Iv'e been diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN), with more

Hi Iv'e been diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN), with more description of symptoms coming to light...to my pain specialist...he has suggested I also/or suffer from Taroxysmal Hemicrania (TH).
Have done some researching, do now notice significant symptom resemblances!! However, I have suffered from multiple PE"s requiring Warfarin, awa, stomach ulcers requiring ongoing treatment. What else can I do.
I am terribly afraid of the long term use of opiodid (?spelling) with mortality. I am only 57 y.o & mentality feel very young, with very young cxhildren & now grandchildren
Sun, 14 Oct 2018