Hi I'm wanting some advice. I've been experiencing a burning

Hi I'm wanting some advice. I've been experiencing a burning sensation in my left breast. The burning sensation feels like vicks or tiger balm has been applied to my breast. A week ago I noticed a white mark on my nipple. With some effort I squeezed it. Milky discharge kept coming out of the single duct. The next day the discharge had turned to clear. It's a very small amount but it can be squeezed out. The burning sensation is still happening. It happens every day for over a week, however comes and goes. My nipple has a burning, prickly sensation aswell that makes me want to squeeze it to make it stop. Squeezing the nipple does relieve the sensation. I'm 27 years old. I've had 2 breast ultrasounds- both normal. And my hormones are normal. What is your advice on what is happening? My doctor advised that the clear discharge is "normal" and I need to allow my duct to reseal. But it doesnt explain the burning situation.
Thu, 1 Nov 2018