Hi, I'm trying for a family but my recent semen

I'm trying for a family but my recent semen analysis reports show no spermatazoa for two separate semen analysis tests. what are the chances these results are incorrect on two separate attempts?
I have been told that the possibilities of the above could be due to obstructive or non-obstructive scenarios. If diagnosed as non-obstructive, would you able to suggest what available procedures exist to extract the sperm samples and associated costs (approx.) to carry out the same. I have been asked to do a testosterone , FSH test.
What other tests would you recommend?
My partner is 29 years old, her tests are confirmed clinically as normal. what are the chances of a natural pregnancy?
Fri, 11 May 2018