Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

122 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi, Im male aged 17 years and around my pubic

Im male aged 17 years and around my pubic area I feel big underskin “beans” that hurt on touch one of them started few weeks ago and now is smaller and doesn’t hurt... sam thing under my armpits. Can you tell me more about that, I’m 178 cm tall and I weigh 100 kilos.
Thu, 25 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi, i am 17 years of age,male and i want to know that my height will increase further ? my father s height is 5 8 and mine 5 5. as i am doing exercises since last years and i don t find any change. so please suggest me some treatment or some exercises or food in order to gain height.

doctor1 MD

hi Sir i m 17 years old and my height is 5.8 feet, i started (a little) exercising daily 2 years ago which make my body stronger and harder then before i did not use any type of mechinery for this... my question is can i still except the growth in my height? and what should i do to increase my height?

doctor1 MD

Im 17 years old and will be turning 18 in a couple months , and am currently talking to a guy who wants to get me pregnant. I really wouldnt mind but I have plans for my future and want to go away for school , but he says he will stay back and take care of the baby while i am away. What should I do ? Help Please !!!

Loading Online Doctors....