Hi. I'm having issues with full blown Menopause. Night sweats,

Hi. I'm having issues with full blown Menopause. Night sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, tired all the time but I can't sleep through the night. I don't eat breakfast but I have a all fruit smoothie most mornings, one cup of popcorn at lunch , and a chicken lettuce salad or stir fry meals. Most days I'm not hungry but I force myself to eat for the strength. I take care of my elderly parents who live with me. I'm stressed most days. Why am I gaining weight in my belly area?
Tue, 9 Oct 2018