Hi, I'm 43yrs old, over all healthy. In June I

Hi, I'm 43yrs old, over all healthy. In June I had a really bad cold and decided to take a 10 day antibiotics prescription. Shortly after this I started getting a yeast infection (which I have NEVER had issues with before). My Dr prescribed an anti fungal medicine as well as canesten. I've tried many things over the past 3 mths, including the canesten, vaginal probiotic, oral probiotic, foods high in probiotic, borax acid suppositories. Each treatment will temporarily clear things up, but after the treatment, the symptoms immediately return and the yeast infection continues.
My Natropath seems to think its hormone related, I'm feeling like an experiment, lets try this, if that does not work lets try this, it keeps going on.
I'm desperate, Looking for help and advise
Fri, 12 Oct 2018