Hi Iam concerned about elevated Calcium, and PTH. But mostly

Hi Iam concerned about elevated Calcium, and PTH. But mostly my new diagnoses of osteoporosis in my hips -2.5
Calcium 10.4 recently average around 9.9 with consistently high Albumin around 5.2-5.5
Albumin 5.2 recent
PTH 72 ( 14-64 range)
Recently diagnosed with osteoporosis. 8 years ago it was perfect. I exercise lift weights and run 3 x week 2-3-5 miles. I am small framed 5'2 114 pounds and post menopausal just turned 58.
Should I be concerned about a adenoma of the parathyroid gland. Do you think I should see and endocrinolgist? S

Fri, 19 Oct 2018