Hi, I was taking Lexapro and Wellbutrin together for depression.

Hi, I was taking Lexapro and Wellbutrin together for depression. Last month, I stopped taking Lexapro and I’ve been experiencing light headedness and dizziness, even when I’m sitting. I recently had my bupropion mg increased and these symptoms seem to have gotten to be more frequent and I feel like I may fall over at times. I’ve always had a lower blood pressure, but now that I’m off of Lexapro, I have higher blood pressure. I usually sit at around 102/80, my blood pressure now has been around 136/80. Is there anything I can do about this or will these side effects resolve on their own? I’m a 21 year old female if that makes any difference.
Fri, 12 Oct 2018