Hi I was raped when I was 13 years old

Hi
I was raped when I was 13 years old and that is how I started my period. I was raped again when I was 17 and fell pregnant and had a miscarriage about 2 months into the pregnancy. That is when I lost my period. I would get my period 3 to 6 times a year. My mother said it is because I don't eat much.
Right now I am 22 and trying to fall pregnant. Right after my period in April I tried to fall pregnant, I even thought I was pregnant. I did the homemade pregnancy tests and they came back positive while the store bought pregnancy test came back negative. I went to the doctor and he said I am psychologically pregnant. Two weeks later, I went to another doctor and told him about my past and he said I have PCOS, depression and anxiety. He was the first person I told about my past, meaning I did not have my womb cleaned because I kept everything a secret from my family.
When I went to the second doctor I was taking folic acid and pregnacare and he placed me on a banting diet to treat the PCOS and anti biotics as well. A week later I found out that I was 3 weeks pregnant and saw the cysts on a scan. I had a missed miscarriage when I was 13 weeks, the baby died at 6 weeks. I was treated at the hospital and now I am on pregnavit m. When can I get pregnant from this medication and is it normal to spontaneously bleed and spot?
Tue, 23 Oct 2018