Hi I was prescribed triamcinolone acetonide ointment about a year

Hi I was prescribed triamcinolone acetonide ointment about a year ago for skin rash a skin discoloration. I am on a trial chemo drug now (TAK-931) that I have been on for about 1 month and I am beginning to notice the typical side effects that target chemo drugs cause, being skin discoloration of the hands and feet, in dark skinned people. I am thinking of taking this triamcinolone acetonide ointment again along with Chlobatesol which I was prescribed with and which I have been using off and on since my diagnosis in November 2014.
Fri, 2 Nov 2018