Hi I was bitten by a stray dog today. I

Hi
I was bitten by a stray dog today. I went straight to the Hospital with in ten minutes after that and they vaccinated me immediately with Tetanus, Venorab and cleaned my wound with antiseptics. Doctors prescribed me 0,3,7,14,28 and after six months vaccination of Venorab to follow.
I was bitten once in my childhood and they injected 12 injections in my abdomen at that time as the vaccinations and other health measures were not very advanced back when I was bitten. This incident happened almost more than 25 years ago. Do I still have those anti bodies in my body which could reduce the chance of rabies ? I

I am quite worried. Is it dangerous because Rabies has no cure so far and the Dog was stray which made me more worried

Hope to hear from you soon
Shahrukh Aiman
Sat, 7 Jan 2017