Hi, I take propanolol for chronic migraines (NOT blood pressure),

Hi, I take propanolol for chronic migraines (NOT blood pressure), so would taking expired Toradol/Ketorolac 10 MG (expired in 2011, prescribed for a surgery) be ok just once, because my migraine is incredibly bad right now to the point where I'm nauseated. I'm at an 8 out of 10 on the pain scale, 9 is usually where I spend the night and day vomiting.
I just want to see if it's safe to take the Toradol just this once until I can contact my neurologist in the morning. I don't care if the effects are lesser, I just don't want to accidentally poison myself.
Thu, 1 Nov 2018