Hi. I recently went off the 3 months injection (about

Hi.
I recently went off the 3 months injection (about a month ago, +- 7 weeks).
I'm bleeding (spotting to put it like that)
I've been on petrogen for the past 4 years and never got a period

Is this normal ?
The stomach cramps and irregular spotting
Also, is there a possible chance that I'm pregnant ?
Thu, 4 Oct 2018

Hi, I was recently diagnosed with strep throat friday and they gave me the pennicilin shot. I m still feeling sick. The only problem I have though is that I m coughing up phlegm more worse than what I did before today, and it is causing me to vomit up yellow stuff. How long does it take for the shot to kick in and all of this to go away?

Hi, my name is Loural. I am 18 year old and a senior in high school. i do have concerns because have notice I have gain a couple weight (around 2 pounds or so) just by the look of my stomach. However, I started to become curious of becoming pregnant. The reason I became so curious because I have also feeling very little small pain or cramps near the abdomen. I do feel exhausted due to the lack of sleep and school. But I ve had unprotected sex about a couple days ago, but he did pull out before injection. Then recently, I did eat sushi and after it came all back up. I m not sure if it was food poisoning due to raw fish or just the stomach did not agree. And no, i m not on birth control pills. I don t know if it s possible to still get birth control pills just in case?

Hi I m going to LA in 2 weeks and have been given 6, 40mg clexane injections to use as I have had 2 DVTs last one 18 years ago, I have only just recently been taken off warfarin and am unsure when I should use them, is it 1 before the flight and 1 straight after??