Hi. I recently had a breast ultra sound, last friday.This

Hi. I recently had a breast ultra sound, last friday.This really has nothing to do with health, but i notice during the ulta sound she was using a light which i thought was a flashlight because she had closed the room light, it was a guide for to see where she was going , but i notice when i was done (lights are now turned on) i got up there. and there was a cellphone she had place on the bed faced down with the light still on, i thought to myself was she recording me? Then i said no way, she couldnt possibly be recording me during a ultra sound, i couldn't tell what device this light was coming from during the ultrasound because she had the lights turned off and the room was really dark, so all i saw infront of me was light, i she was very unprofessional... when she called me in to do my ultrasound, i was never greeted never told her name... NOTHING. She just said"put that on" (breastultrasound vest).....
I also had to close the door that she never closed behind me to even change into the ultrasound vest so no noone could see me half naked. Morever i know doctors are NOT supposed to even have cellphones in with patient. I want to confront and report her but might not have enough evidence, i really strongly feel i was being recorded, this has left me with some aniexty.Let me know your thought ASAP. Thanks.
Fri, 19 Oct 2018