Hi, I have recently been having right-sided Back pain and

I have recently been having right-sided Back pain and then also right-sided abdominal pain and nausea and went to the doctor and they ordered a CT scan the CT scan showed a 2 inch cyst on my right ovary that had been bleeding.
Because it is the weekend I have not had a chance to talk to my doctor about this I got the results from the radiologist my question is because it is bleeding is it a greater risk to rupture if so is it dangerous? I am scheduled to work tomorrow and a busy cardiac unit as a nurse I do about 9000 steps a day along with lifting shit I asked you to be quie because it is the weekend I have not had a chance to talk to my doctor about this I got the results from the radiologist my question is because it is bleeding is it a greater risk to rupture if so is it dangerous? I am scheduled to work tomorrow in a busy cardiac unit as a nurse I do about 9000 steps a day along with lifting. Do you want need to stay home or is it OK to go ahead and proceed with my normal day to day at work.
Wed, 10 Oct 2018