Hi. I have hypothyroidism and take letrox 50mcg. I have

Hi.

I have hypothyroidism and take letrox 50mcg. I have hyperinsulinaemia reactiva and take 3×850mg. I have PCOS and take Duphaston 7 days and get period after.five days of stopping. I am overweight. I have been experiencing hair loss and maybe have hirsutism.

My endo added aldactone as androstendione levels were high. Tho when I did the test again w/o having taken aldactone it was just a point or two above the limit.

I also take selenium, vitamin D3, inofolic, omega 3. And now I want to start taking B complex as Im under unbelievable amounts of stress.

Will aldactone influence.my cycle negatively? That is a big worry. Or would Duphaston taken with aldactone prevent menstrual irregularities? Duphaston is a progestine. I read that one also needs an oestrogen to help or an androgenic progestine and I do not know if Duphaston is one.
I was prescribed 25mg every night of aldactone.

Should B complex have a negative impact with all.of these or my period in general?

What are possible side effects with a smaller dose.of aldactone and should they diminsh after some time?

Thank you!

Thu, 11 Oct 2018