Hi, I have chronic soft stool movements (4-8 times a

Hi, I have chronic soft stool movements (4-8 times a day) and was given heavy intravenous antibiotics aside from my usual dosage of meds as a CIDP patient while hospitalized for 8 days. M endoscopy and colonoscopy revealed a carcinoid tumor in my lower right colon. It is suspected tis is the cause of my frequent bowel movements of greenish brown color until now.
Recent stool exams say NO PARASITES, YEAST CELLS, MANY
Blood Count: Eosinophils percentage is 25.8 which appears too high to the RV of 0-4
Please help what best to ask my Doctors as am tired of taking so many medicines! thank you.
Mon, 28 May 2018