Hi, I have a minor cut in my head so

I have a minor cut in my head so doctors suggeated me for dressing.. I am confused that should i use dettor or betadine for dressing..
Post this doctor has given me a tibe which i need to apply.
Major concern in i have dettol with me but not betadine.
Thanks
Sat, 3 Nov 2018

I was running through a wooded trail and tripped on a root. I went down on both knees, then my head slammed into another root. I have both knees cut up with bruises and my head was cut and swelling started immediately. I hit above my right eyebrow. I went to my doctor and he looked at my head wounds, ignoring my legs and said everything seems ok. He did check my vision which I told him my right eye was blurry. My eye is black and blue all the way down past my cheek bone. I just don t feel good. This is day 6. Should I go back to maybe ER or urgent care? My doctor is quite new to me.

hi I hit my temple of the side of the car pretty hard I have a black eye and got a headache as soon as it happened I had some pain killers and was fine will I be ok it s now been 24 hours since I banged it but u have had no symtoms do I need to go and see a doctor

Hi I hit my head on a table at the laundry mat and weeks later I can see one of my veins go in and out on my forehead. I don t have any other symptoms but I wanted to know if I need an MRI . It stops and goes. I don t have pain brutus I feel it right on my forehead like a heartbeat.