Hi, I had a chest x-ray done when i was

Hi, I had a chest x-ray done when i was in the hospital a week ago and then one today. The result is that the Alveolar opacities are mostly resolved; opacities in the perihilar lungs are similar to previous. Mild vascular prominence. Also Cardiomegaly similar to previous. Question a mitral configuration. interval resolution of most of the alveolar opacities in the lungs since 10/19/2018. some residual is present in the perihilar lungs. mild vascular prominence. What does all this mean i'm confused.
Also i have been having symptoms of shortness of breath at night and first thing in the moring, especially when i'm sittting, standing, or when i lay down on both sides of my body more left then right. spitting up mucus day and night time. memory loss issues, coughing like a person who has smoked all her life and i haven't ever smoked in my life. I have asthma i've been having to use my emergency asthma pump plus my nebulizer to get some relieve and this happens all day. what does it sound like it could be? what should i have my primary doctor to check for?
Tue, 23 Oct 2018