Hi I fell on my left hand wrist 10 days

Hi I fell on my left hand wrist 10 days ago. Had xrays that same day, but doctors couldnt confirm if there was a fracture. Im going for more xrays this week to hopefully find no fracture. I've been wearing a brace this whole time. I only had major pain in my wrist and forearm the day of the injury. I woke up the next day with no resting pain. At the time my hand was very weak. I couldnt hold a pencil or make a grip.

Today, I feel I've got most, if not all, of my grip back. I can make a fist with no pain. I had no pain when the doctor applied pressure tests to my bones. However, I'm worried they may find a fracture since they want me to go back for an xray to confirm this week. They want to make sure its not a scaphoid fracture or anything. I only experience any pain in the wrist or hand when I move my left hand wrist left, away from my body. Sometimes. I feel no pain in my bones. Is it possible this is just an injured ligament or if my scaphoid was fractured would I not feel an ache even while resting my hand?
Thu, 31 May 2018