Hi I am currently three days on Zithromax (treating chlamydia)

Hi I am currently three days on Zithromax (treating chlamydia) and I have a light sometimes darker Orange discharge with strings of blood in them when I wipe. The consistency is stretchy and I’m pretty worried. Me and my partner (also taken Zithromax one day oral medicine) haven’t had sex since our treatment (same day), as told to wait seven days. Could it be the antibiotics fighting the infection? Also my partner’s throat has swollen some, he has performed oral on me (without us knowing the diagnosis). why is that?
Sat, 26 May 2018