Hi. I am a 62 year old woman who had

Hi. I am a 62 year old woman who had non-hodgkins lymphoma and have some side-effects including neuropathy and very poor balance, requiring walking aids or a wheelchair. Last Thursday, I fell in the street and hit my head. My sight was blurry and needed the help of two nice women who stopped ( I was in the street.), and helped me up.

When I got home, I fell again, not knowing why. I hit my head again. I felt very weak and could not get up.

The paramedics urged me to go to the hospital but I decided not to go.

Afterwards, I was so tired and slept for about 14 hours. Today, I am very tired and am having trouble reading simple instructions. Any ideas?
Thu, 4 Oct 2018