Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

174 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi I am a 62 year old female in relatively

Hi I am a 62 year old female in relatively good health. I have had a pain in my left hip and upper thigh for the past several months. My doctor says I have something similar to bursytis. I have been taking over the counter pain meds at night time but lately they do not seem to be working. Sometimes I don't have any pain and then I go for weeks when it is unbearable. My Dad had bone cancer and always rubbed his legs which I find myself doing as of late. Should I ask my doctor for further tests or should i do something else? Thanks for your time.
Thu, 27 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi! I am a 62 year old female and I do have diabetes and have lost most of my sight in my left eye, and a little in my right eye. I also take a medication to kept my b/p up when i stand. But lately I have been forgetting a lot.For instant I throw the ball to my dog and I see where is goes and if she can t find it my husband ask where did I throw it, I can t remember at all. Also I feel like my insides shake and occasionally my hands just a little. My balance is off when i walk if its not even when I walk I feel 0ff balance.I don t know what to think am I just stressed?

doctor1 MD

Hi I am a 52 year old female that just had a complete physical including blood workup testing for HIV positive, mononucleousis and rheumatoid arthritis. Everything was within normal range except for a high platelet count. Is this anything to worry about?

doctor1 MD

Hi! I had 2 urine tests in the last 4 months and it came back with blood in the urine. I m 62 year old female and have never had any issues like this. My Internist wants me to go to a Urologist? What can be the problem; its a little scary and no explanation was given. Thank you! Linda

Loading Online Doctors....