Hi, I am a 19 year old female. I have

Hi, I am a 19 year old female. I have been a serious athlete all my life (played travel soccer, could run a mile in 6:30, loved to lift weights. But something changed a four months ago when I got sick and suddenly needed to sleep all the time, was extremely fatigued, always sick, and unable to run or workout without feeling miserable.They tested me for mono, and it came back negative. I have had chronic sinusitis for the past 4 months. My doctor did a CT scan and found out that I have cysts in both my maxillary cavities, the one on my left side blocking 90%. I also had some spurs in my upper sinus cavities. I am having surgery to remove them in a few weeks. Could this all be linked to the cysts?
Also, over the past few days i have also developed nausea and a sense of fullness. I have not eaten a full three meals in a week or so because I am never hungry. I have a ache to above and to the right of my belly button (right below my ribs). I also feel like I am having a hard time breathing naturally.
And when I went to the doctor for the results of my CT scan my blood pressure was 140/105
Sat, 5 May 2018