Hi, I am Riya. one of my family members,named Pranibesh

I am Riya. one of my family members,named Pranibesh Mandol,age 34yrs,by profession he is a professor in mechanical engineering.
For the past 2-3months he has observed 2-3 walnut sizes lumps under the skin in the upper region of the elbow. those are painless,except that at times those provide some jerk like sensation.
Resently, he has contacted a homeopathy doctor,who told that those might be SUBCUTANEOUS NODULES whose causes are not known.He has been provided with a medication for a month and asked for a revist post one month.
Do suggest me what treatment should he proceed for.
THANKS,
RIYA.
Mon, 5 Nov 2018