Hi , I am 56 years old , I have

Hi , I am 56 years old , I have been on 1200 mg of valpro and 60 mg of citilapram for about 20 years because I was diagnosed with bipolar, even though I had had only one episode of mania , which I believe was brought on by the medication I was given for pts . This episode ruined any chance of me having a life without significant guilt , I done something that I didn't think I could ever do which wrecked my marriage.

About a month ago I decided to stop taking valpro because I was feeling depressed and a loss of motivating.
I felt better for a couple of weeks , now I am just about bed riden. I am suffering anxiety, severe depression , feeling over whelmed and just sick of living.,
Could this be because I have stopped taking valpro , if so should I start taking it again ?

Please help me.

Regards. Terry

My email address is YYYY@YYYY , not YYYY@YYYY
Thu, 18 Oct 2018