Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

148 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi, I am 31 year old married woman. I have

Hi, I am 31 year old married woman. I have thyroid problem, my recent result is 9 TSH. I have been taking 50mg thyroid medicine, however,my TSH is constantly on higher levels. My periods are very irregular. It sometimes skip a month,and also getting very less periods.
Can you please suggest what should I do as I have been trying to conceive for almost 5months.
Wed, 10 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi i am 31years old and have a 4 year old baby boy.and 2 miscarriage ,i am trying to have another baby but by hsg i came to know that my one tube is blocked ,please suggest me the right treatment to get pregnant

doctor1 MD

Hi i am 31 years old start my menstruation is on 24 until the 1st or 2nd day of the next month. But start last september around 20 or 21 i already have spotting which it s never happen for the past few years... And this month it s like i feel im bleeding everyday.. Because if i go pass urine i can see the on and off blood witj my urine but if i check my undetwear there s no blood on it... Maybe you can tell me what s wrong with me and what should i do... Buy the way last june i started taking vit e.. Is there any possibilty that maybe thats the other reason why im having problems with my period?...thank you.

doctor1 MD

What would cause a healthy 31 year old woman to have stroke . Doesn t do drugs, drink or birth control . She had an echemic stroke. The blood clot, Drs. say went from leg to hole in heart , PFO, to right of brain. All left sided affected thx Cathie Hess

Loading Online Doctors....