Hi I’ve had dry throat nasal congestion chest congestion and

Hi I’ve had dry throat nasal congestion chest congestion and just don’t feel like swallowing food I can swallow but it feels like it doesn’t go down right , I was prescribed omemprezole. It helps somewhat.i lost 15 pounds from it.ste also said I had Rhinitis but its gone. ive seen the doctor and gone to hospital.got a chest and sinus X-ray and it’s clear and thyroids good.recently she felt a mass in n the right side of my neck which I got xrayed today.my question is do all these symptom gogether, I guess I’ll getva endoscopy or barium test if needed and nose throat specialist. My email is YYYY@YYYY
Sun, 14 Oct 2018