Hi Dr. Andrew Good afternoon, First of all thanks for

Hi Dr. Andrew Good afternoon,
First of all thanks for the great work.
Before 7 years i got heart surgery.I'm not sure it's ASD or BSD .I didn't remember.But if you need i can provide the information.But for a long time i got one issue.Most of the time i'm not able to breath at sleeping time.specially in day time if i'm sleeping.90% chances i will get breath problem.I can't explain, that i'm in sleeping condition but can't wake up.But i'm breathing very fast and it's too much hard to breath.like it's too much worse.I already consulted with so many doctors of very good hospital but i don't know what they think.They ignore like i'm joking.
And i have allergic problem too.So may be this is the reason but i don't know.Even i don't know which allergic medicine i have to take.So whenever i visited to any hospital the reports are normal but no one get the problem i'm facing.Please help me regarding this.
My age is 28 and weight is 64.
I will really great thankful to you.
Sun, 3 Jun 2018