Hi Doctor.....I have been having trouble holding my urine.....had blood

Hi Doctor.....I have been having trouble holding my urine.....had blood work and urine tests done all which came back ok. Have had trouble with my right leg.....two inches bigger than left. My mobility is bad. I am on crutches as my right ankle deformed from years of sprains, no ligaments ect. My left leg my knee is bone on bone.....not a surgical candidate.....
Been taking diuretics for a few days as to see if it helps right leg swelling.
See my PCP next week.
Bottoms of my feet feel like they are on fire.
Any suggestions???
Mon, 28 May 2018