Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

175 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi Doctor, My name is Farrukh, Chartered Accountant in Bahrain,

Hi Doctor,
My name is Farrukh, Chartered Accountant in Bahrain, i am facing problem of hair fall, while in my hometown it was also falling, but since i have been here in Bahrain, its speed of falling is almost double.
falling mostly from front side, and rest of the hairs are getting weak.
please give some solution for this, some medication, some oil!! i have tried so many oils but !!!
please reply me
Wed, 2 Mar 2016
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am a 20 year old girl and I need to be treated for Tonsills. It needs to be removed. I consulted Dr. Krishna Kumar in Chennai. He and some other doctors have suggested me that surgery is the only solution. I am living in Chennai, and I don t want to take any chances. Please suggest me the best doctor in Chennai for the surgery.

doctor1 MD

Hi Sir, Can you suggest best specialist doctor for ulcer disease in varanasi?

doctor1 MD

hi my name is nitu dawre and i have bad neck pain ... and cervical spondylosis .. i want good doctor to help me out mumbai

Loading Online Doctors....