Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

144 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi Doctor, My age is 24. I have penis with

Hi Doctor,

My age is 24. I have penis with tight foreskin where I cannot able to pull back and even it's hard to get it retract to normal position over the gland. I can comfortably do masturbation while doing sex I am unable to enter inside vagina in return I am getting blood by tearing tissue beneath the gland. Also my penis is getting loose just before entering inside the vagina. I used to clean the white layer regularly under the foreskin but the issue still exists... kindly suggest me the best treatment for this.
Sat, 13 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi doctor . my age is 24 yrs n i hv a 2 small ulcers on the foreskin of glans penis (at the side) not on the tip. i hv painful urination becoz of it frm last 2 days .......they are painful... no sexual history....r they traumatic?and what is the medication

doctor1 MD

````````````hi all doctors my age is 30 and i am feeling bad habits hand practice since 15 years . my penies is week and i am un able to make sex relation . i am un married. i take these medicines testoviron 250 in jection. cap. andrex hydrocortizone cream gonadil f surbex z

doctor1 MD

hi doctor after meals or some time i feel my stomach is heavy full like gas and i feel laziness and feel heavyness in my penis also some time my age is 35 years ,male i don t have any medical history but did some checkup reports are fine and this problem is with me from long time.

Loading Online Doctors....