Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hi Doctor, I Am A 52 Yr. Old Male In

Hi Doctor,
I am a 52 yr. old male in very good health. About a month ago I noticed a moveable lump in my breast. It is not painful and my layman’s guess is that it may be a fat deposit. As a teen I had gynoclomastia and had surgery to correct it. I am getting a biopsy. Do I need to be really worried?
Thu, 27 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
Hi Doctor, I Am A 52 Yr. Old Male In